Lake Water Evaporation
No direct evaporation measurements have been made, to my knowledge, of Deep Creek Lake. There is, however, considerable data for the Savage River Reservoir which can be assumed to be applicable for Deep Creek Lake. Unfortunately the documentation is difficult to OCR and will take some time to convert to a clean digital form. Does anyone want to tackle this?
- Many pertinent reports can be found on the document archives of the Deep Creek Watershed Management Plan work.
- Assessment of Water Quality Impacts from Potential Land Development, Deep Creek Lake, Garrett County, Maryland
- Practical Estimates of Lake Evaporation, F.I. Morton
- The Priestly-Taylor Evaporation Model Applied to a Large, Shallow Lake in the Netherlands, H.A.R. Bruin and J.Q. Keijman
- ESTIMATING EVAPORATION FROM WATER SURFACES (With emphasis on shallow water bodies), ET Workshop
- Evaporation from surface of lakes, Mieczysław Dąbrowski
- EVAPORATION FROM LAKES AND RESERVOIRS By C. E. GRUNSK
- Estimating U.S. Class A Pan evaporation from few climate data, Edward T. Linacre
- NOAA Technical Report NWS 33, Evaporation Atlas for the Contiguous 48 United States
- NOAA Technical Report NWS 34, Mean Monthly, Seasonal, and Annual Pan Evaporation for the United States
- CHAPTER 10 Measurement of evaporation
- ESTIMATING EVAPORATION FROM WATER SURFACES, By Marvin E. Jensen
- EXAMPLE 9.4-2: Evaporation from a Lake
- The Penman-Monteith Equation for ET